Saturday, July 19, 2014

Exhausted

Went to bed early...after the Tribe game last nite.  I am still tired now, mainly due to an attack of low blookd sugar, which has now caused a rebound.  So a double grr...  I don't know if I will ever feel rested...not for a while I suspect. 

So, I noticed a new house problem; namely, there was a puddle of water under the kitchen sink (in the cabinet).  I cleaned it up -- most of it, as I ran out of towels -- and applied a generous helping of spray bleach cleaner to the surface.  Oi.  I need to buy some more cleaning supplies and will remove the rest of it tomorrow or Monday.  This will require a plumber and some MORE expense.  I know it is part of the home-ownership process, but...oi.

That Tribe game was most impressive, as I thought -- like everyone else -- that they were dead.  Swisher and his taking strkes count is growing stale, but at least he is hitting over .200 again.  Raburn also had two nice hits; the only thing I worry about is using Allen for 24 pitches; I know you don't want to sit a guy without pitching him, but as there are TEN relievers on this team, I think you could done it this one time, especially with the DH today.

In other news, the house is fairly clean...I vacuumed, washed the rugs, swept and cleaned the kitchen floor, and dusted a couple of rooms.  The bathroom I have left undone, largely, but it is in fairly good shape.  I even did the bedroom and the spare rooms, which makes me feel as if I have actually accomplished something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home