Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Warren

All I can say about work is that I have survived, and God willing, we will make it through. In the meantime, I've decided that I need to clean the house again.  Not that I want to, of course, but the floors could be washed and vacuumed, etc.  I can see why people don't do it, but as with so many other things, doing a little every day is a hell of a lot smarter than not doing it at all...until you have to.

The OC and its June stats:
466 households, encompassing 215 seniors, 633 adults, and 520 kids.


http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/hey_wait_a_minute/2014/07/warren_harding_letters_could_they_spark_a_revisionist_view_of_the_much_maligned.html

I think this article is exactly right, but there are two reasons why it wouldn't happen...first, the theories that Harding backed are out of favor.  I of course think it is unwise, but the libtards -- not that I blame them -- will want to smack down any hint of "what worked before can work now."

A more serious reason, of course, is that we would have to put Woodrow Wilson closer to the shitter, which is prolly true, given what we know now, but...given his views (save for race, which, like Dems and gay marriage, can be conveniently ignored) on the size of government, the role, the "experts" to run things...hell, even the League of Nations...well, he was their guy, and never mind that it didn't work and Harding had to undo it all...  say what you want about the Dems, but unlike us, they really don't go after their own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home