Thursday, July 24, 2014

Safe

http://www.cleveland.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2014/07/a_first-person_account_of_jaso.html#incart_river

This could be me, but this seems like Monday morning QBing to me...I mean, I haven't been to that many country concerts, but I have yet to be at a summer show where there were not large quantities of completely inebriated people (ok, not Jewel, but you get my drift).  I am not denying that this was a tragedy, but...let's face it, getting completely shitfaced means you will be more likely to do stupid things.  I know I am Mr. Personal responsibility, but...

Work...corrections came back today.  Should be done by Monday, not sure on the full scope.  Hopefully, there will be no number crises, and this thing can be finally put to bed.

Kluber was pretty electric; it was hard not to think of what was going on, and it finally ended...which was prolly good, as the sports guys needed to talk about something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home