Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Hmmmm

Kluber won the Cy Young; it's pretty cool, especially as I figured that he didn't have the name recognition to do it.  But the fact that he did is a good thing...

Watching J! tonite...first, it was sad to see Jim Coury come in low...more seriously, Julia may have cost herself a seat in the semifinals with her wager.  I have to admit; the questions are a bit tougher in the regular rounds (I suspect their penchant for categories of which I am not well-versed is an issue) but the finals are fairly easy.  I guess the reverse would be bad, as people would complain that the "better" players are not advancing.  No, I am NOT going to catch up on drama, opera, etc.

Potluck at work, really let the diet go to seed, if you get my drift.

The parish financial report is MOST interesting... I will be sure to discuss it next time, as I have been absorbing it all in myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home