Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Rest

So, after last nite's thrilling Tribe game, I went to bed, woke up to use the bathroom, and then woke up at 3 with low blood sugar...and woke up before my alarm.  Ugh.  Went to the gym today, and I could tell that my body was just not responding as well as it could have.  I wonder if I should start eating protein bars/eating something else to try and boost muscle growth, fitness, etc...  to be sure, I should have done this a decade ago, but...

I finished up the magazine pile and decided to conquer the next installment of the Powell series; it is only 200 pages or so, and as I do not find the books especially troublesome, I figured it would be a good change of pace.

Next on the film list -- thanx to the wonders of Netflix -- is "Boyz in the Hood."  I missed it the first time around, and had I not wanted to see how Carrasco looked -- pretty good -- I would have checked it out...  I am not that surprised Carlos had the short leash tonite, but given his pitch economy and last night's adventure...I would have thought they would have tried to stretch him out for one more...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home