Sunday, August 30, 2015

Heat

I thought Francona was a little quick to pull the plug on Tomlin today; I mean, you're going to Toronto tomorrow, the team that, if nothing else, swats the hell out of the ball.  I realize the rotation is felt to be pretty good, but...I would like to think that running Tomlin for 120 pitches and this having a fresh as possible 'pen would be ideal, especially given how Terry loves his relievers.  I know one or more will be added on 9/1, but...  In the meantime, the Tribe announcers were prattling on about this team being 4.5 back of the wild card spot and how hot they were...uh-huh.  Let's see if they can win ONE game in each of the next two series.

In the meantime, busy weekend; hung out with some friends Saturday night...all I can say is that we are NEVER doing THAT again; from Lakewood to Porco's to the Velvet Tango...overpriced drinks that weren't very good and no parking.  I always complain about it, but I learned my lesson this time.  At least it will give the Fun Runners something to discuss on our run....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home