Friday, August 14, 2015

Avicide

Long time no chat...lots of stuff; work has been busy.  Tribe game Wednesday -- quite the nervewracker.  Ran the antivirus, and mainly trying -- and not very successfully -- to sleep.  Have to thank Kluber tonight; he may actually get me to bed at a civilized hour.

Progress continues on Herodotus; I've also gone back to the film list tonight, watching "Stranger than Paradise," which was...well, not very good.   I realize it is not exactly my genre, but...at least it was under 90 minutes.  FWIW, we are at 333 of 650... I picked up a couple at the library today, and there are quite a few in the Netflix queue, so...we can make some progress.  I need to find a few on youtube, and we can really do some damage.

In the meantime...a nest/bevy/bunch of bees have taken residence in my driveway, near the garage...a crack in the pavement affords a perfect hiding spot.  I've bought some stuff at a couple of stores, and sprayed it down at night...and while it has helped, there are still plenty of the critters flying about...the global concern about the plight of the honeybee means that it is impossible to actually purchase something that will kill them, which only annoys the complete and total fuck out of me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home