Sunday, August 02, 2015

Sunk

Interesting weekend, of sorts...finished off SOA, started Herodotus...tried to sleep, but that didn't work, indeed, it was quite the reverse.    Alas, alack.  I also did some house cleaning -- kitchen floors and countertops, bathroom, anything else.  I have only sort of gone through the closets like I said I would...yet another project I am too lazy to undertake.

Took Mom to the St. Casimir's fest today...it was sort of nice, but they are not exactly well-organized...I think I talked to four different people and heard four different stories as to what was going on, which was amusing...if a little frustrating.  The One World Festival was going on as well, and it made getting home from there sort of a clusterfuck.  It is a pretty church, but...you don't exactly see a lot of people going there, which is a problem...

I should be more excited for the debate, but...well, it seems to be a clusterfuck, if only in a completely different way.

So, they are thinking Kipnis to the DL...which is depressing, but of course, if the season is over, you may as well get him healthy, and create opportunities for the 900 INFs on the roster.  Chisenhall is hitting leadoff -- against Sonny Gray -- which amuses me, unless he is hotter than expected or they are getting him ABs in anticipation of a trade....so we could another middle infielder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home