Thursday, July 23, 2015

Smash

Well, that was a thrilling Tribe game...I do get a kick out of people saying that they should be playing for the Wild Card; maybe, but...taking what you can get and reloading for next year (getting rid of the front office would only make too much sense)...Aviles is out of the picture, which I find admirable, but, being the hardass I am, not very sensible.  I am little skeptical on the Carrasco trade, given that the rotation is the solid spot, and unless you got the king's ransom, you shouldn't break it up...and there is not much depth on the farm, either.

http://thefederalist.com/2015/07/23/new-york-times-editor-isnt-it-awesome-how-hillarys-stonewalling-the-press/

The guy is not exactly wrong, but he is schilling for the NYT, and I think you have to keep that in perspective as well...

One thing that annoyed/amused me at work today was the number of people who came asking for help, advice, etc...  On the one hand, I don't mind, because a lot of times, I was left on my own, for better or worse, and on the other, though, I did, because, let's face it, I have my own projects to complete, and they can't get done -- especially given the hit or miss nature of things -- if I am handling other people's work.  I am working from home tomorrow, and I think I may achieve much more because of it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home