Thursday, July 02, 2015

Events

I've had quite the interesting evening....first, I smudged my glasses -- permanently, I fear.  While searching for the prescription my eye doctor gave me a while ago -- that I prolly threw away -- I spilled something in a drawer, which necessitated a cleanup of some time.  The script is gone, so I need to get a new one...to be sure, the main issue is when I look at a screen, not that we do that in the modern age, but it IS annoying, in the First World non-problem way.  (It is also my own damn fault.)  While going through every drawer of the house for the non-existent script, I noted that I really NEED to clean them out...  it would be a good idea to do it this weekend, especially as this is a three-day one and such.

Anyways, things have been good lately...Tribe has been winning.  We won Pub Quiz yesterday (small crowd notwithstanding).  A three-day weekend...plenty of good books from the library, a list of films, the remaining SOA episodes...  It could be worse.

The June OC stats:  447 clients, representing 194 seniors, 618 adults, 402 kids.  Rah.  In the meantime, we have lots of clothes, but not much food, due to an ordering bollux.  Oi.  It should be noted that we need to register everyone again, though with the computers, it should not be a major crisis.  Downtown has been pressuring me as to when I will get the school supply delivery scheduled.  I pointed out that summer had just started...oi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home