Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Game

So, went to the Tribe game today...the Tigers showed us some mercy in sending up a righty and giving Cabrera the day off.  In the meantime, Carrasco had an excellent slider today and I saw Lindor's first ML homer, which is pretty cool...I saw Grady Sizemore's first HR, so let us hope his career path is a little more improved..

Finally started Season Six of "Sons of Anarchy" today...I want to finish that one before I start something else, like "Mad Men" or "Justified."  I am also halfway through Scrap of Paper, which looks at the development of international law during WWI...it is interesting, though of course the first law of war is to win.  So, many of these things are a little moot.  Plus. I suspect many of the Allies -- just as they did in WWII -- were not exactly concerned with this, having experienced the full force of German militarism during the war.  At least the author of this takes pains to point that out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home