Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Progress

Well, that was a thrilling Tribe game...

Had dinner at Tay Do, a Vietnamese restaurant in Parma/Cleveland today...pretty good, actually, though I have not exactly had much experience with the cuisine.  I had a pho dish with pork, beef, and shrimp...hard to fuck it up.  I have been on an Asian kick lately, and I think it needs to continue.

I am up to 310 in the film list.  I watched "The City" last night, the 1939 World's Fair documentary featuring the music of Copland (the best part) and the work of Mumford...interesting, cool pics, but a lot of it is...um, yeah.  Over the weekend was "The Thing From Another World" on TCM, so keeping with my trend of watching them when available, I checked it out...The flick is somewhat famous for being the only Howard Hawks horror film out there, and James Arness -- Marshal Matt Dillon -- was the Thing...sci fi is NOT my favorite, but it was...ok.  I have a bunch due in from the library, and I still need to get the SOA season 5 out the door...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home