Sunday, May 31, 2015

Swept Away

http://www.cleveland.com/datacentral/index.ssf/2015/05/1_in_5_americans_receive_gover.html#incart_river

The government that robs Peter to pay Paul will always have the support of Paul...

So, a couple of weeks ago, I was reading the obits, and I discovered that a parishioner of ours passed away.  Today, I was glancing at the obits...and another parishioner passed away.  On the one hand, I am glad to be reading this, because otherwise I would be in the dark, but on the other...Jesus, I am turning into an old person.  I will be 29+8 in a few days, so yes, I am an old person.

I had some water in the basement yesterday; not much, enough to annoy me and get the bathroom carpet wet, and until it dries, it will smell like wet carpet.  I was tempted to go down there and light candles, but instead....I watched the Tribe.  Didn't think they would do it, but they did.  They have played well as of late; to be sure, the competition has not been that good, but that is what you have to do...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home