Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Sores around

My lip is a little better; whatever it is, it is not painful and it seems to be going down, though it still looks like crap.  Not sure what it is about holidays and my face...

The zombie bats were alive today; Swisher, Chisenhall, Bourn...it was impressive, and if we can get 40 more games like that, we might make the playoffs.  Carrasco pitched well, which is not that surprising, but good to note.

My trainer didn't put me on the machines today, but I almost wish he had; squats with the weights, situps, pushups, jump rope, and this thing where you put your legs in place and bend over with folded arms; I had immense trouble with that, mainly because I had this sensation of falling...couldn't shake it, but he promised me we'd do it again, which made me immensely pleased....to be sure, I am paying for this, and if I want to look better, this is what it takes.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home