Thursday, May 21, 2015

Caught up

This may be a record lapse, but...here I am now.  Between the reunion, recovering from the reunion, work, the later Tribe games...anyways, here we are, in immense pain/soreness...I have not been sleeping well, and after three days of heavy, trainer-led workouts, I am feeling it.  I am lifting more, weight-wise, and are able to do more things, so I cannot complain.  I mean, I would not see this, but I can feel it.  So that is good.

The Tribe is playing better, if not well; strength of schedule, I would say, is part of it, and the starters are doing better...that and they are sort-of hitting lefties, which is something we will have to see more of down the line.  Hell, Swisher hit one out, which is impressive.

The reunion was ok; I mean, some people you don't need to see again, and I think most of the classmates are among them.

I hit the 300 mark on the NFR list...I watched some shorts Sunday night, and "Quasi at the Quackadero" was the lucky one (it was ok).  I told one coworker that now is the hard part, that there is no real milestone coming...but there are, each and every one.  I watched "Road to Morocco" yesterday -- funny, cute, a little dated -- and I ordered two more from the library...and we will just keep plugging away...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home