Saturday, April 25, 2015

Dogging

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/topstories/how-the-stock-market-destroyed-the-middle-class/ar-AAbCcnH

I do get a kick out of these articles, given that it was not so long ago high stock prices were seen as bad for the middle class and W's fault... now, of course, things are completely different.

Went to Happy Dog last nite...sampled the cuisine, listened to DJ Kiska, got called a hipster...it was ok.  The beers are a little pricey but they do have a wide selection.  The food was decent; I had a hot dog and tater tots, rah...the coatings/toppings/sauces were good; I would not say great.  It is in Detroit Shoreway, so there was no place to park, but they do have CCW nowadays...  I guess I would go back, but not exactly run there.

Finished up the next installment of the Powell series....I am getting to the point were I can guess which character from the past will pop up again in the novels.  I am not sure if this is a good thing or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home