Tuesday, June 09, 2015

Vacation

So, I was watching the Tribe game...Swisher was up, 2 men on, one out, and I said...he won't get it out of the infield.  And he didn't.

Took the day off yesterday; went to the bank, did some chores, some weeding, watching some Season 5 of SOA.  It was good to do it, but when I came back to work, it was coming and going...and more of it tomorrow.  I always joke about never taking vacation days for this reason, but...

I got a kick out of the Tribe; sending down half the infield and then drafting a guy recovering from TJ surgery...brilliant.  Well, maybe; to be sure, anything would be an improvement over Chisenhall and Ramirez.  I would like to see more of Walters, but he is NOT one of Terry's guys, and Aviles is (as is Swisher), and thus he is condemned to ride the pine (though it beats AAA).  I would like to see what Giovanny can do; he looked ok out there today, and the hitting looks the same (so far).  As for the draft, I like the idea of taking pitchers; whether or not Bundy is the one...I get that TJ surgery is more established, if you will, as a practice...but he might not come back..of course, he does come cheaply, an not-umimportant consideration for this club....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home