Saturday, June 13, 2015

Awakenings

Progress continues on the media front.  I finished Season 5 of SOA, and yesterday I watched two films on the list:  "The Conversation" and "Gun Crazy."  First was pretty good; Gene Hackman as an audio surveillance expert (thus has relevance today) with a concern about a potential crime.  Second was a film noir about young lovers on a crime spree...it was decent, not quite as sure as everyone else it is that good, but it wasn't bad.  338 more to go (for the year).

I got a kick out of the prison escape story and the NAACP thing in Spokane...on the heals of the UVA thing, I think we need a national conversation about why women are so...dishonest.  :)  It would be funny as hell if someone did that, though.

I don't think the Tribe can win the series in Detroit, though it would be beneficial if they did...Urshela has not sucked one since he arrived -- a convenient touch -- and Salazar's start was not exactly awful.  I, like everyone else, is shocked, shocked that a lefty shut down the bats, and while it is David Price...well, you get my drift.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home