Sunday, June 28, 2015

Supremes

Busy few days here...first, I have to admit...I was surprised that any GOPers were surprised by the decision of the Supremes...I always thought the Obamacare one was a stretch, and I didn't know of anyone who felt that Kennedy and the liberals wouldn't be together.  To be sure, I think Scalia is correct; we need to let the voters decide these things...whether we like it or not; I mean, I am not sure we want judges making up the laws...I would imagine liberals would start shitting if the Supremes started throwing out statutes of which they approved.  I still like my idea of some Governor -- like John Kasich -- going out and proposing plural marriage...we were discussing this at work, I pointed out there was no nothing to stop a legislature from doing that (voters be damned!) and lo and behold, I got back to the desk and there was a politico article..

Went to Dayton yesterday to help a  college friend move...in consequence, I cleaned a bathroom and went through a closet today.  No coincidence, I assure you...

I also joined match.com (I consider this trying to avoid a "Marty" fate) and all I can say is...I am underwhelmed.  I mean, I have blown a $100 and change before, but...  more seriously, I have 12 trainer sessions left...I guess I am ok with this fiscally, but...I will miss his more rigorous workouts.  I think I know enough of the machines...now I just need to keep doing it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home