Sunday, July 19, 2015

Sunday

I should be catching up on movies, but here I am, blogging and watching the Tribe  I did watch all of the first season of "Endeavour"(I am fan of it, not that I ever watch PBS) and thus that means we are NOT getting through Sons of Anarchy/

OC Duty yesterday.  Steady busy.  117 or so.  Minor crisis in the beginning; the computers crashed -- our net connection was out -- and we had it remotely refilled, and then we could begin...but we started late and it was a little hectic.  We also closed late -- I HATE THAT -- due to late clients, the need to be nice to them (which I sort of get, but come ON TIME like everyone else) and of course a lot of our volunteers are chatty Cathys...and as I had to take Mom to the store...well, bitching went down the line.  Then I went to the Greek fest at St. Paul's in N. Royalton (they tried to cheat me on the side dishes, which I assumed was due to the need to send capital back home) and met some friends in Lakewood for a night cap.  Oi.

Today we had a very loooooooooooooong homily about the need for priestly vocations; Fr. P re-ran an anecdote from a couple of weeks ago, which didn't exactly help.  Mind you, church can get a little toasty now...let us just say that I was ready to sing up myself, just because I figured I would be able to give a better -- and shorter -- homily.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home