Wednesday, July 08, 2015

Lagging

Four days since the last post?  Possible.  I ended up having a busy, sleepless weekend and it has carried over through the week...ugh.  As you can see, this includes now.  On the good side, I crossed two more films off the list -- "The Great Dictator" and "Grass," both good -- and finished up season 6 of SOA (rah).  Got some reading done...a book about the evolution of tactics and logistics in the Civil War.  As you can imagine, this fascinates me to no end...I think I have 3,000 pages to get through on the shelf, so I should really hop to it, eh?

I got a kick out of the rope line at the Hillary event; if some GOPer had balls or brains, he'd hand out leashes for the press just to remind them that they are her lapdogs in every sense of the word.  It would be a win-win, as it isn't like they would support any GOP candidate, anyways.

Is it me, or does no one believe that a "technical glitch" shut down the NYSE.

I noted that Murphy had the key hit tonite...this is good, and against a lefty as well.  He's had quite the solid season...reminds me of Kevin Seitzer, when he was here...didn't waste many at bats, not that much power, but he could hit, and they were quality at bats; you could always discern his approach.  I am seeing a lot of it with Murphy; I mean, if you're going to put a lefty OF in RF and not be that concerned with the glove...well, Moss is really sucking one now (loooong swing!) and I would think some bench time would be therapeutic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home