Monday, July 20, 2015

Trumped

I probably should have taken advantage of the Tribe's off day and watched a flick, but instead I worked late, hit the gym, read some, killed a Games magazine, and went through the email backlog.  Rah.  The offensive display by the Tribe yesterday...well, at the very least, Cueto's asking price went down.  I mean...I still think they are sellers, with pieces-parts in return, but it would kill the mini-attendance they have to sell, in which case, they are but 5.5 out of the wild card...  Nah, still sell.  Maybe we can renovate everything but the fielding cages.  :)

I need to read more -- the book pile is steady but has some weighty tomes on it -- but the next weeks will be busy, so there will have to be carve outs....

I am amused by the people who are appalled now by Trump's comments.  I mean, the man while outspoken and amusing...well, he is quite the showpiece, if nothing else, and while it is fun while it lasts, the problem is that some people really cannot control what they say...I can only hope we have another year of this.  Actually, I don't mind; I mean, let's face it, half --- at least a third -- of the global population experiences nothing like this, and even hoping for something similar can get you a bullet to the head, so the shitstorm is a small price to pay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home