Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Dump

Shame about the homer, because Bauer really pitched well tonite; not sure if it is confidence, stuff, or a mechanical fix, but...if he had pitched like that all year, the Tribe would be adding and not subtracting.  In the meantime, Murphy is dumped for a middle infielder -- it would appear to be superfluous -- and some salary relief, a not-unimportant consideration for ownership.

I met a cool person Sunday -- I was out in Little Italy with some friends, and made a digression, if you will -- and we really clicked, hung out the entire evening...and said person is leaving for good on Friday.  Alas, alack...it was a real roll-up-the-map-of-Europe moment, but I would argue it is par for the course around here.

Watched "Dracula" last nite, and I liked it...I didn't think it was the best film ever, of course, but I could how in 1931 it would cause people to really flip their lids.  I note a day game tomorrow, which would give me an opportunity to cross another off the list, catch up on some SOA/reading, and some other things...maybe even sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home