Monday, January 04, 2016

Crash

Downton.  The Final Season.  All I can say.  Ok, actually, the "full marriage" plotline was simply...hilarious, as was the part about the Dowager Countess ruling by fear.  I mean, I don't know; I guess the hackneyed twists are ok, but there are moments where you just have to snicker.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/mikeozanian/2016/01/03/espn-gets-punished-for-mixing-ryan-seacrest-with-college-football/

This could be me, but..wouldn't the ratings also be affected by the fact that you had 20 people around a set?  I mean, the party I was at had the game on -- not a lot of people were paying attention, mind you -- but I'd like to think that a bunch of them would have been watching had they been at home.  I agree, the idea was terrible, but...the money is good no matter what, so...

The Browns "saga" amuses me, not that I care, of course,  but the shits and giggles factor, the idiocy that would make even the Tribe front office blush, the where's Johnny routine,..  Everyone loves a trainwreck, of course, but this one simply takes the cake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home