Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Surge

http://www.bloomberg.com/features/2016-abortion-business/

This could be me, but...if it is was really so important for women to have this sort of...resource...couldn't they all band together and fund it?  I mean, Hillary could give a few speeches, and lo and behold, there would be the dough!

In the meantime, the Donald continues his run through the primaries.  I have to admit, I wouldn't like voting for him, but given the choice between him and Hillary...well, it's pretty clear.  Honestly, I suspect for most people, no matter the party, they will support the nominee; the Dems in 2008 and the GOP in 2012 bears this out.  I also note that the GOP attendance/voting figures this time around are...high.  One would have to suspect these are Donald voters, and if it carries over to the general...well, that would be good for us, even if I am not sure what "us" is anymore.

Went to Confession...St. Paschal Baylon in Highland Heights.  Interesting approach/penance; not sure if it is the order or the man, but I found it....different.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home