Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Reflections

I know, no blogging...exercising and the Primary results were the cause.  The Trump thing is starting to worry me; I think this is an election that can be won by the GOP, and..well, they're blowing it.  Last time there were no good candidates, and now...well, we do, and look what happens.  I think the other thing that annoys people is that Trump is no Republican, or at least not one known to the rest of us..

Worked from home today, and glad I did, though tomorrow will be a beat as well.  I did go to Mass and got ashes, and was fairly productive on the research side....mainly by discovering there was really no info out there on what I was looking for.  I was not surprised -- absence of info is info in and of itself -- but I would have liked something...the main challenge, of course, is NOT eating.  To be sure, I often go without snacking, but when you want to, and can't...well, then you feel shitty because of all the people out there who are literally dying to eat something you just shove in your out of boredom.  Course, it is Lent, so that could be the point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home