Friday, January 29, 2016

Night

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/everybody-hates-ted-cruz-no-not-even-close/ar-BBoOxXQ?li=BBnb7Kz

After yesterday's debate, the number went up.  Honestly...I didn't think he did that bad of a job, save for the FIRST MOMENT OF THE DEBATE when he went after Megyn Kelly.  Yes, her.  It made him Trumplike, and worse, it didn't help him. Oi.  For a debate master, these unforced errors...

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/01/hillary-clinton-reconstruction/427095/

I get a kick out of stuff like this, mainly because no one seems to mention that these were DEMOCRATS pulling the crap, and they pulled it for a 100 years; hell, some of them still pull it now, and no one calls them on it (save for me).  Oi.

I think I have a cold, or am coming down with one, or, more appropriately, got little sleep the last few days and thus am cold and have the upset stomach to match.  Ugh.  I was supposed to attend a soiree tomorrow, but due to sick kids it was called, and I am not that unhappy about it.  I might use the opportunity to get a little rest and watch some Mad Men...

Up to 398 on the films.  Watched "Futy," a Lang film from the 30s starring Spencer Tracy (man nearly lynched by vigilante mob seeks retribution) and "Garlic is a Good as Ten Mothers," a documentary about...garlic.  Sort of cute, actually.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home