Friday, February 19, 2016

Flash

Worked from home today...nice, I like it, get to be productive, the only drawback being I didn't get to the gym, and, well, I NEED to go, if you get my drift.  Alas.  I have some work to do Sunday -- the numbers are quite the project -- but I am seeing some light, which is good.

I started the next installment on the film series -- the entire 1936 collection of "Flash Gordon."  It is...interesting.  Stars Buster Crabbe, the swimming star of the time; he has a rugged good body and you can tell much of the action -- underwater scenes, wrestling, combat -- were designed for him in mind.  The thing is sort of hokey and melodramatic, and, honestly, I can't help but note that all of these advanced civilizations use the weaponry of the Roman Empire, but the thing does have its charm, and certainly for its time...it is amusing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home