Wednesday, March 09, 2016

Respite

Yes, a week since blogging...and might be more of the same, as work has been a killer, to say nothing of the college hoops watching going on...I have to admit, the smaller conference tourneys are pretty cool; I mean, all on the line, the excitement of the winning team...it's something.  Or, as I like to say, now is a good time of year to watch "Hoosiers."

OC Stats for February: 346 client visits (weather is some of it, not sure about the rest) totaling 151 seniors, 458 adults, and 251 children.  Rah.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/forbestreptalks/2016/03/09/the-entrepreneurial-bishop-can-the-catholic-church-learn-from-jetblue/#502d0a936959

This is actually a pretty cool and interesting article...I mean, aside from the usual hair-raising debt caused by Catholic schools (good grief), I sort of like the idea of using the lay people and business sense to get people (and dollars) into the place...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home