Sunday, June 12, 2016

weekend

Saw the Calder Cup Championship last nite; sort of cool, actually.  I mean, we were in nosebleed seats, and the game rivaled....soccer...in terms of excitement at times, but the place went crazy after they won.  It did not seem that anyone expected 20K people for a hockey game...

The Tribe continues its winning ways, not the Angels are exactly hot stuff.  Uribe's injury, like that of Gomes...oi.  Oh.  At least Yan is back; I think the bat will come around, and...well, much as we appreciate the Gimenez/Bauer connection, you can see he is much better.

I think the Donald is right -- the President should say that it is Islam -- even a part of it -- that was responsible for yesterday -- and while I don't think that it is a high crime, like the Donald does, it does, I suspect, illuminate his path to victory...while his gun stance might not work, I think a LOT of people will say you know, maybe he is not off about letting some people in.  I would argue few people believe that he will shut the border down, but the implication -- less immigration -- is something that polls indicate is a plurality, if not majority view...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home