Sunday, August 14, 2016

Catchup

My weekend was...good.  Not restful -- indeed, sleeplessness was the main theme, but alas...I've decided that the summer romance is over, and prolly my fault...so roll up the map of Europe.  I went to a social gathering Friday, and it was funny...I made that decision, and then went and met all sorts of cool people, some of whom I might even hang out with again.  Maybe I was liberated, or maybe I just didn't care...

In the meantime, the Tribe kept up its streak of wins against crappy teams, so tomorrow's one-off against Boston will be an interesting thought experiment...I think Tomlin is going for us, so using the fifth starter will prove a sold excuse if it fails.

I had planned to watch "Malcolm X" today, but the discs were defective...alas.  After ordering replacements from the library, I watched a silent short, "Matrimony's Speed Limit," which was cute and funny and had the distinction of being directed by a woman (which was damned rate in 1914).  I didn't particularly see a female influence, but it was decent enough...449.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home