Thursday, July 28, 2016

Awake

I had wanted to watch the latest Netflix arrival, but due to work/clean out emails/etc., I didn't get to.  Alas.  There is time.  My work project will carry over to next week...but if things go as I expect, the heavy lifting will recede for a few weeks, which will be nice.

I wonder if Francona got a little too cute with the PHs Wednesday -- specifically, Almonte for Gimenez; I mean, you were down 4 at the time, I don't think the switch in bats meant anything, especially when, as it turned out, Perez had to bat for himself...not that I think he is a 1-22 hitter, but...he is the worst hitter right now, and that is what matters.  Almonte is not a LOT better, but he IS better.

Wonder if they will make a move...you'd think teams -- like the Cubs -- would make one sooner, rather than later, just because you may win a game or two more than you expected, and baseball has proven that ONE game matters, and it matters a lot sometimes.

I made a point to look at the arms today, and it just looks better; I mean, I have some nascent muscular development.  I should have done this a decade ago (as with everything else) but it is something I have going for me, at least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home