Friday, July 15, 2016

Double event

Posting two days in a row...making my blog normal again.  :)  No, today was...just a day.  Work was busy but not busy enough.  Went to the gym, workout was ok; I can tell I am sleep-deprived and am prolly not eating as well.  I mean, better sleep would go a longer way, I think, to boosting my health.  Came home late (had to grocery shop) and then off to clean/watch Tribe/catch up on stuff.  Not unproductive, but...not restful, either.

Carrasco had a good start, though, of course, it's against the Twins.  I note the Tribe has 12 pitchers (not that it will last) and that Gonzalez is up.  I would like to see him; like TJ House, he had to move around a lot in face of the Tribe's organizational depth at SS.  We all know how Terry loves those guys.  We also know how much he loves Gomes, who had a good night tonight, bat-wise, aside from not getting any hits.  I mean, I saw those ABs, and he was...on the ball, tonight, to his credit.  But no hits.  I still do not think they will use Perez, so...we are stuck with him...though he should NOT be hitting 7th.

Am reading Hidden in Plain Sight, which looks at the role played by an....aggressive policy of home loans in causing the financial crisis.  Not exactly the most fun of reads, but it is the stuff I tend to enjoy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home