Sunday, August 21, 2016

Drama

Well, that was an exciting Tribe game...I am still not sure if going to Clevenger was brilliant or insanity, though I am leaning to the former...they haven't seen him, he throws hard, and we do need to know if we can use him in October, if we make it..  To be sure, bases loaded against THAT hitter -- with a guy who has control problems -- had the makings of disaster...on the other hand, Terry can also say that we don't need that game, and, well, why burn out someone else?

In the meantime, Kluber had a good-but-not-great day, and who would think Jose Ramirez would be the hero again?  More seriously...this was a playoff matchup, and...all one-run games, two in the last AB...pretty cool.

After yesterday's fest, I vacuumed the carpet and did another room...I ma beginning to like the clean look, even if it only means I moved all the stuff on the floor to somewhere else or put it away.  I guess I could do the kitchen floor tomorrow, and I've been talking about reorganizing a closet for a while.

Crossed two more flicks off the list:  "Master Hands," a 1936 documentary showing how cars are made (artistically done) and "Killer of Sheep," a lost film of sorts showing African-American life in Watts...very European feel, so, as you can imagine, I couldn't wait for its conclusion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home