Monday, September 05, 2016

Catching up

Well, this is a record, I think...work has been a little crazy (doing it today, too) but I have been doing other things...Friday I went to the Tribe game, pretty cool -- I was surprised they didn't let Carrasco go the full 8, but..  yesterday I hit a party with some friends.  Wednesday we went to PQ at the Bottle House in Lakewood -- came in fourth, blowing a question that would have tied us for first.   Alas.

The Tribe...wow, I thought they were dead...impressive, and basically because Mattingly pulled a Shaw and left a guy in who obviously couldn't cut it...oi.  I mean, people do it all the time, and I get the whole closer business, but...I just wonder what would happen in managers had a much tighter leash...

https://freedom.press/blog/2016/08/some-questions-those-who-are-cheering-gawkers-demise

I saw this, and my main reaction was...well, I don't care.  The press has been so in the tank for some people for so long that, well, you deserve whatever you get.  I suspect that there are plenty more people who feel the same way.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/05/business/energy-environment/rolling-coal-in-diesel-trucks-to-rebel-and-provoke.html?emc=edit_th_20160905&nl=todaysheadlines&nlid=31060267&_r=0
I SOOO need to do this...

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/history/2016/09/georgetown_s_reparations_are_to_be_commended_but_catholics_still_owe_black.html
This could be me, but...it seems that Democrats, and not Catholics, were responsible for this sort of stuff...so shouldn't they pay?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home