Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Soaring

Well, another long break...  the Tribe is playing well; to be sure, it is the starting pitching, but the offense has been scoring -- the HRs are nice, but they have also gotten some...well, medium innings?  This is a big stretch for them; if they can take 2 of 3 from the division rivals this week, they can add a little space... in the mean, Zimmer has been really sucking.  This could be me, but why not bench him?  I mean, you could call up Naquin, even if it meant only using seven relievers...  You could, especially with the starting doing so well... whatever has gotten into Salazar...wow.

https://www.vox.com/conversations/2017/7/21/15998246/alt-right-donald-trump-angela-nagle-kill-all-normies-interview
One thing that amused me about this article is that it pretty much says that the alt-right is appropriating the words and actions of the left...and they object to it.  Well, those smart enough to get it...

I woke up a full hour earlier than I expected to...to be sure, I went to bed early last nite -- Holy Day Mass today -- but it was still not quite the plan, and I could feel it.  Now, of course...I am tired but not enough to sleep.  Alas.  This has been a problem the last week... oi.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home