Sunday, September 24, 2017

Double event

Well, bloggers, I am still alive...had a wedding yesterday, my friends Mike and Maggie...and I was feeling it a little today, took a brief nap... rah. It was fun, I must admit, even if every muscle in my leg hurt...leg day being today, of course, has nothing to do with it.

I found the latest Tribe news -- Clevinger to the pen, and either Tomlin or Salazar to the fourth starter role -- to be yet another example of the Tribe brass kidding themselves.  In addition to the minor matter of the fact that Clevinger has outpitched both of them, there is the fact that...well, Clevinger does have first inning wildness issues, so throwing him out there in a potentially close game and seeing him not throw strikes...  yeah, other than that, I don't see a problem.

I think the idea that Obamacare repeal is dead for this year is solid...I also think that, unless people really want to be primaried, it will be back next year.  I think the argument that some other Republican or RINO is responsible only goes so far, and not very.. I don't think this is a bad thing, either, as not being able to deliver on the #1 campaign promise necessarily entails some scalps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home