Tuesday, April 03, 2018

Not fooling!

College basketball is over, and.. the women's games were a hell of a lot more exciting than the men's ones; I mean, the UCONN-ND game was insane, and, while I admit that the technical skills aren't as good...the women's championship game was also pretty exciting, especially down the stretch.  In contrast, the men's games... meh.  One thing...both coaches are, well, not slime?  Beilein -- and I know the UM haters will be on me -- is pretty clean, and so is Wright.  I mean, in this day and age, when you can find all sorts of reasons to dislike teams, at least in this set, you couldn't do it because of the coaches.

https://www.vox.com/2018/3/29/17168804/why-easter-celebrate-big-secular-holiday-like-christmas-bunny-egg-pagan

I've always said I preferred Easter to Christmas, and this is one reason why....the Hope and Changers can't much it up... course, this year, at least, I can't say the weather is any better. 

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2018-04-03/millennials-moving-to-suburbs-will-change-economic-development

This could be me, but if too many apartments are out there, eventually...well, rents will have to come down, as people can't afford to have empty buildings.  I realize that these apartments aren't in the suburbs, which will prevent some price drops, but at the end of the day...

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/04/01/ted-kennedy-chappaquiddick-scandal-217763
I saw this and immediately thought, boy, I bet the metoo! protestors will be out there.... and then I laughed.  Then, last night at a special Fun Run... a couple of the guys were discussing how many women's protesters would be at the screening...so I really laughed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home