Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Catching up

Busy weekend and Monday, not much time to blog, so here we are now... I did like the OSU game, not... ok, I really don't care, but... as I told some of the boys, the Purdue game and the inability to score inside the 20 is the main reason for playing (if not starting) Martell; it's obvious that Meyer doesn't quite know what to do (maybe he is confused) with this offense since it is so unbalanced... 

I was also amused by the idea of firing Hue Jackson... for one, if you don't fire a guy when he is 0-16, you fire him when he wins a game?  Ok, more seriously... this could be me, but what exactly did anyone expect from the Browns?  They could be 4-2-1, and no one would be saying anything.  They're starting a rookie QB, and from what I have read (not watched a down!), they still have holes... it would seem there are more reasons for firing Urban Liar than Hue but that is me...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/banks-golden-deposits-are-heading-out-the-door/ar-BBOKbUC?li=BBnbfcN
I don't know...offer higher rates?  I think, for a while, that savers and their ilk have been punished by low rates, say on CDs and such, and while I don't think we need to go back to 1979, I think it is high time that people get rewarded for putting aside a nest egg...

https://www.vox.com/2018/10/15/17978156/hillary-clinton-monica-lewinsky-interview-bill-clinton-sexual-misconduct-metoo

Isn't this sort of...wrong?  I mean, I think most people would agree that Bill and Monica were consenting adults; the issue is that he, or Hillary, has never really been questioned about Broderick, or Paula Jones, or any of the other woman who claimed that Bill accosted them....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home