Thursday, October 18, 2018

Links

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/that-painting-of-trump-having-a-diet-coke-with-abraham-lincoln-is-now-hanging-in-the-white-house/ar-BBOotrb?li=BBnb7Kz

I need this, for many, many reasons.  And, I drink Diet Coke like a fiend, so... even better!


This, as you can imagine, amused the hell out of me... all we need is a bit of creation science, and.... well, that's all I can say about that.


This amused me -- not as much as say, instinct-based comments -- but close enough.  Part of the problem here is that Democrats have done so much to erase the boundaries -- or limits, better yet -- the Fonders put in the document in the first place so as to keep the states free to do things... I mean, post-1865, we became a nation and not a collection of states, but the idea that the states are just poorly-drawn administrative boundaries...well, that's fairly new, and it was designed by Democrats to achieve their political agenda.  This is fine and good, but that which you can do to others can be done to you, and now that it is... well, this is funny, to put it mildly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home