Monday, September 24, 2018

Catching Up

All kinds of stuff to say, I guess... I am thinking Kavanaugh -- despite the President's assertions --is dead man walking; I mean, barring a cross-examination of death (which isn't happening nowadays) I can't see anything but a morass, and even if he were exonerated... no one will believe him anyways.  Alas.  I did mention before that Barrett was the choice, and I think this justifies it...

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/09/mazie-hirono-believe-accusers-not-stance-for-daniel-inouye/

If Republicans had any brains -- and let's face it, we often do not -- they would be all over this, in public and in the Senate.  Actually, considering the number of Congresspeople on their side who have dirty laundry on this, it should be mentioned every day on every possible media outlet.  Hell, if the standard is guilt by accusation...start impeaching them.

https://www.gofundme.com/expose-the-medias-skeletons

I also love this; I realize it is a little unfair, kicking them while they are down, but...  hell, considering what has been going on in Hollywood, I think an organized effort against reporters would be... well, aswesome.

The Little Brown Jug was Thursday -- my 18th year of attendance.  It was...well, I only lost $20, which isn't that bad, and there was QFT, always good.  On the other hand...it was different. Crowd was definitely down.  They've torn down a ring of grandstands, possibly for code, but maybe loss of demand?  They redid the concessions inside, with more booze and less food... I also noted there were fewer people manning them, which didn't exactly help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home