Sunday, September 09, 2018

Quickies

Busy weekend, of sorts, and here I am now... I am up to 684 on the film list... I watched -- as much as I could -- two films not fully available, the "Fuentes Family Home Movies" and "With The American Lincoln Brigade."  The first consists of film snippets of a Mexican-American family in the 20s and 302 -- you know how I love that sort of stuff, the second is bits and pieces of a documentary about... the American Lincoln brigade.  My main thought there was that I should prolly learn about the Spanish Civil War...

The Tribe...well, they can't hit a never-seen, soft-tossing lefty, imagine that...  and Plutko is pitching like the Josh Tomlin of now... which leads me to believe that my idea of trading for Gio to be... solid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home