Thursday, August 16, 2018

Wonders

Watched "La Bamba" last nite -- the story of Ritchie Valens -- which got me to 678.  It was, dare I say. pretty good... it is also a subject (musically) about which I know nothing, so now I am listening and trying to learn something new...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/%E2%80%98it%E2%80%99s-really-hard-to-be-a-catholic%E2%80%99-the-pain-of-reading-the-sex-abuse-report/ar-BBM1GdP?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=mailsignout
You think?

https://slate.com/business/2018/08/ben-carson-ends-obama-era-efforts-to-reduce-housing-segregation.html
I've always gotten a kick out of these things, mainly because no one ever seems to want to move white people -- there are plenty of those progressive types out there, you know -- into minority neighborhoods.  As I like to say, as there are more of them, and they have a desire to be taxed, well, why don't they go out there and do it?

In other news...this could be me, but shouldn't Andrew Miller be pitching sometimes?  Last nite would have been ideal, or maybe a blowout to get the work in?  I am not exactly buying the whole bit about him working even when not pitching in a game...  In the meantime, what is it about the 9th inning that turns a reliever into...crap? Allen was awesome in the 7th and 8th, and you'd think Hand would have been fine, but fasten your seat belts, hold on to your Trumpy Bear, it is going to be a bumpy ride...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home