Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Doubling Down

My theory that Jason Kipnis has NO business on the Tribe's playoff roster just took a minor jolt, but I guess it was worth it.  Ok, maybe not... I mean, late run aside, he has been fairly execrable this season, and if it wasn't that Greg Allen has a lack of power... well, at least Kip can do that

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/%e2%80%98why-didn%e2%80%99t-she-bring-it-up%e2%80%99-feinstein-under-scrutiny-for-handling-of-allegations-against-kavanaugh/ar-BBNwYE3?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=U506DHP

After reading this... well, I am quite convinced that this is obstruction of justice.  More to the point... you can make the case that the only way her actions make sense is if she was trying to set him up; holding it for seven weeks (sandbagging!) makes it impossible to vet or prove anything, and it quickly becomes a battle of the sexes.  I guess I approve though it is more than a bit...shady.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home