Tuesday, February 04, 2020

Catching up

Well, I am glad my usual blogging practices are back...course, I had an excuse for last night, as I watching the Iowa caucuses.  Just kidding, but it is funny as hell, and I hope President Awesome references this a shitload of times tonight...

It has been a busy week, and I am still battling this cold, so I have been trying (and mainly succeeding) in getting to bed early... which hasn't helped.

I didn't watch the Super Bowl, for a bunch of reasons, and...I feel fine?  I think I am the only person in America who watches SOTU at a party but not the big game... One thing I did watch was "You Can't Take it With You" the Capra film that won Best Picture for 1938.. I liked it, it was funny, but, like most of his films...well, we all know how it ends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home