Thursday, October 15, 2020

Foodies

 So, Sokolowski's is closing...my first thought, of course, was one of sadness...no more crab cakes. Followed by, well, when did you eat there last, Matt?  (It's been a while.)  And, I had heard that none of the younger generation wanted to take over, so... I am not surprised.

In other news, I went to Irie Jamaican Kitchen today; doing my own part to help restaurants stay alive.  Funny it is literally around the corner from another place I want to visit, so... my list might get itself culled a bit.  ANyways... it was pretty good, and the portions were such that I got two meals out of it, always a nice touch.   I would go back, in all honesty, just to try some of the other things on the menu...

I watched/listened to the Trump town hall today; it wasn;t too bad.  I think I would prefer a debate, but I also think that we need more of these town halls, as they are...more confrontational?  Or, at least, I like to see how candidates do and do not answer questions.  Everyone does it, of course, though I would love to see someonbe who doesn't...

 I am beginning to think a Blue Lives Matter flag is required for residence in Parma...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home