Sunday, October 04, 2020

Relief

 Polish Festival weekend came and went (that explained my absence)... it was ok.  I mean, I am tired, but certainly not as tired as I would be for a real festival -- three days of kitchen service. Rather, this year, all of the food was pre-made and served curbside (ordered online or at the site), and I served as a runner/setup/cleanup for only two days.  The crowds weren't as big, we didn't make as much as a full festival... but I guess that is expected. I think it went ok; some chaos early, and some of the online orders were all over creation, but in the end we figured it out.  Rah. I think we want to incorporate this -- the takeout -- next year.  We will see... in the meantime, I am tired, just not as much as usual.  Oi.  My feet hurt some, and I am sure my digestive system will be feeling this for a while.  

In other news, POTUS has coronavirus.  Not sure what to feel about this -- the man has certainly been flouting the rules, and it appears he got burned.  In the meantime, no one wants to see President Awesome come to harm (at least on my side).  I am more concerned about the Senators catching the disease... every vote is critical for the SCOTUS situation... 

In other news, the NC Senate race... I do get a kick out of these things.  Again, this could be me, but if I was ruinng for the Senate, I'd figure out, or try to, delete all of these unpleasant things that may make a candidate's life uncomfortable, but that is me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home