Sunday, September 20, 2020

Decisions, Up in the Air

 Took two walks today... I don't know; I like to walk, and it is good for me, but I have been snacking a bit more, so I suspect that it cancels the matter out, though the cardio is good for heart rate and such...

http://jpkoning.blogspot.com/2019/08/starbucks-monetary-superpower.html

This was pretty interesting!  I have a few of these lying around; it's not that I don't like going, but I try to go for special occasions, or a pick me up... now that I realize I am giving (or someone else did, they are often gifts) them a free loan... well, drink up!

https://awealthofcommonsense.com/2020/09/how-employers-can-help-their-employees-save-more-money/

This was also interesting, albeit not as interesting as this:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/the-falwells-the-pool-attendant-and-the-double-life-that-brought-them-all-down/ar-BB19aRVj?li=BBnb7Kz

God, I love this story!  I know I am awful, but...

In other news, I saw "Up" today.  Now, normally I am not a fan of this sort of thing, but everyone says I would enjoy it/should watch, and I did... the first 15 minutes was the saddest in movie history, but the rest... well, I don't know...a  little maudlin?  I guess I find the whole thing a little meh, not that this should surprise anyone who knows me.

I've come to the conclusion that the RBG successor fight will help Republicans, if only slightly.  I guess my idea is that Biden's voters are all of those who dislike Trump, and that's that, whereas one part of the Donald coalition -- Evangelicals -- is the one most of danger of staying home, not that President Awesome has given them a reason to do so...   anyways, the Lord works in mysterious ways, and he has done by giving him a solid opportunity to pick up a justice who can deliver their interests..  and that might just deliver enough votes in such states as PA, MI, or FL...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home