Sunday, September 06, 2020

Rest, glorious rest

 So, off I went to St. Rocco's today... the food was good-- the lemoncello cake was outstanding, the lasagna there is enough for lunch -- but the line... whoa. I think I spent 30  minutes and a gallon of gas in that.  It seemed the issue was that they only had one place to serve the order (and leave the place) when it was done, so... a chokepoint ensued.  I do believe we will have two places for ordering and leaving at the Polish Festival next month, so we will be more ready, one hopes, for faster exit.

In other  news, Labor Day weekend is now half over, and after the late lunch, I mainly caught on the news today...I intend to watch the latest Netflix movie that arrived and finish my book (I have done a lot of reading!), and with the possible exception of some budget stuff, I intend to do as little as possible the rest of the day..  

I need to get back into the habit of watching J! again; I guess in some ways this the normal six-week summer hiatus, but it's not quite been, and in consequence my watching has been more occasional than not... for one, I can get through (faster) the pile of Word-Seeks my mother has left for me when she is done with them; she seldom does the special puzzles, so I can do them when multitasking, but they have been piling up, and we all know how I to pile crap up

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home