Thursday, October 29, 2020

Not Enogh Time

 So, a friend of mine tested positive for COVID (I haven't seen him since before Labor Day, don't worry) and is having breathing issues, so he is going to the hospital... I just spent 40 minutes talking to him, trying to comfort him, and... well, not that I didn't, but, let's face it, this isn't good. On the other hand, he is pretty healthy, has no risk factors, and decided to go there voluntary, so...guarded optimism reigns.

Funny, because I had planned on doing something tonight (not that this wasn't important); I've decided I need to finish up the old Sherlock Holmes, because I want to watch the "Free to Choose" series, as well as the Burns country music documentary, to say nothing of Netflix stuff.  And... I need to finish all the readings from the OWU class on the pandemic I watched online.  I would like to read more, as well, and a friend gave me a book to read, so that has to go to the top of the pile (shudder).  It will get done, of course -- no baseball and politics (soon), and this weekend I have nothing to do, really, so there is that... save for home cleaning and organizing...

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2020/10/29/2020-polls-trump-biden-prediction-accurate-2016-433619

I hope so, but I am doubtful...just don't think there are that many of them, not like 2016.  Certainly, you see more Trump signs out there, which leads me to believe that the secret voter has become overt.

I bought some honeycrisp apples on sale at Aldi...never had them before, and let me tell you, they are pretty awesome... I will go again on this sale cycle and stock up... 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home